4 October 2009 20:35
Fixed Table Header is fixing header row of table without div overflow. It is fix header row of table when scroll down the page.
You can use fixedtableheader plugin with ASP.NET DataGrid or GridView.
- Internet Explorer 6 - 7 - 8
- Firefox 3.5.3
- Google Chrome 126.96.36.199
- Safari 4.0.3
- Opera 10.00
You can see demo page and description :
jQuery Fixed Table Header Plugin Demo Page
For download plugin :
Click for download jquery.fixedtableheader plugin on jquery.com
22 March 2009 17:33
jQuery.bestupper - jQuery UpperCase Plugin v1.0 is available. BestUpper is change chars to uppercase when is typing. It is support
English and Turkish keyboard now. It is clear white spaces when exiting
the control in blur event.
You can test this plugin:
Or download from jQuery Plugin site.
click for jquery.bestupper plugin page on jquery.com
28 October 2008 16:40
New version jQuery 1.2.6 intellisense (Visual Studio Autocomplete Documentation) is available on download section in jquery.com . It's also uploaded by John Resig to jquery project page on code.google.com . New intellisense documentation name called Visual Studio Autocomplete Documentation and version is "Comment version: 1.2.6a". It's supported by Microsoft and I announced it in my post.
You can download jquery-1.2.6-vsdoc.js (171 Kb)
27 October 2008 05:31
Notepad++ v5.1 fixed bugs and added features (from v5.0.3) :
1. Make Notepad++ Unicode-compliant application(Unicode path supported).
2. Fix crash issue due to the incoherent modification/creation date.
3. Enhance Find in files feature : launch in thread, stop as wish.
4. Add find/replace dialog memorize capacity.
5. Fix "find in all opened files" and "find in files" unicode text search bug.
6. Fix "replace" and "replace all" bug.
7. Fix tag match highlighting mismatched bug.
8. Make tag match highlighting on non html zone optional.
9. Fix cpu high consumption bug while document is cloned with smart highlighting and xml matched highlighting features activating.
10. Refine the Save/Open file directory settings (follow tab/last operation/user defined dir).
11. Add "Doc go to new instance" and "Doc open in new instance" features.
12. Move document to another instance of Notepad++ via drag and drop document tab.
13. Add new pluin notification NPPN_DOCACTIVATED and NPPN_LANGCHANGED.
14. Fix context menu incorrect setting crash bug.
15. Fix crash problem while typing Chinese character in ANSI CSS document under Chinese environment.
16. Fix a problem with Incremental search+UTF8 in win9x.
17. Fix the User defined language not working in Unicode version bug.
18. Fix bug with CPP lexer keyword list.
19. Fix auto-completion not woring for HTML, SQL and RC problem.
20. Fix html, sql and rc auto-completion bug.
21. Fix cancel to save file in Notepad++ can not stop system shutdown problem.
22. Fix bug with opening relative path files.
23. Fix bug with clearing read-only flag.
24. Fix wrap after save as bug.
25. Improve "reload from disk" behaviour.
26. Add option to only show the filename in the titlebar.
27. Add NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERLANGTYPE, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERENCODING, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERFORMAT messages to access buffer properties.
28. Remove all the comic sans font (finally :) ).
Included plugins (Unicode):
1. MIME Tools v1.5
2. NppExport v0.2.8
3. Doc Monitor v2.2
4. NppAutoIndent 1.2
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppAutoIndent 1.2
7. NppDocShare v0.1
Included plugins (ANSI):
1. TexFX v0.24a
2. NppExec v0.2 RC3.2
3. Spell Checker v1.3.1
4. MIME Tools v1.5
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppExport v0.2.8
7. Compare plugin v1.5.1
8. Light Explorer v1.5
9. Doc Monitor v2.2
10. NppAutoIndent 1.2
11. NppDocShare v0.1
Click for download and detail information
29 September 2008 02:26
intellisense-annotated versions that provide great Visual Studio
intellisense and help-integration at design-time like my published
jQuery intellisense file. I believe that Microsoft will grow jQuery intellisense futures and usability of jQuery included ASP.NET applications.
Microsoft use jQuery as one of the libraries used to implement higher-level controls in the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, as well as to implement new Ajax server-side helper methods for ASP.NET MVC. New features we add to ASP.NET AJAX (like the new client template support) will be designed to integrate nicely with jQuery as well. Microsoft also plan to contribute tests, bug fixes, and patches back to the jQuery open source project. These will all go through the standard jQuery patch review process.
Nokia is looking to use jQuery to develop applications for their WebKit-based Web Run-Time. The run-time is a stripped-down browser rendering engine that allows for easy, but powerful, application development. This means that jQuery will be distributed on all Nokia phones that include the web run-time. To start Nokia will be moving a number of their applications to work on the run-time (such as Maps) and building them using jQuery. jQuery will become part of their widget development platform, meaning that any developer will be able to use jQuery in the construction of widgets for Nokia phones.
You can read these posts for additional information :
2 September 2008 02:50
Today I had a mail from a blog titled "Google Chrome - Google's Web Browser". Mail has links some blogs and a comic book. I also add urls for you.
The most important part of this project is Google Chrome will be open source. I think,for internet community, being open source is most dealing option. You have no boundaries except continuing as open source. In my opinion it worths.
As a Google addict I will try first beta of Google Chrome as soon as possible. Like Bilbo Baggins said before his 111th birthday party "this will be a night to remember!"
Link for blog:
and link for comic book:
Edit: And the day comes, I am editing this artice with Google Chrome. Try yourself at http://www.google.com/chrome/