27 October 2008 05:31
Notepad++ v5.1 fixed bugs and added features (from v5.0.3) :
1. Make Notepad++ Unicode-compliant application(Unicode path supported).
2. Fix crash issue due to the incoherent modification/creation date.
3. Enhance Find in files feature : launch in thread, stop as wish.
4. Add find/replace dialog memorize capacity.
5. Fix "find in all opened files" and "find in files" unicode text search bug.
6. Fix "replace" and "replace all" bug.
7. Fix tag match highlighting mismatched bug.
8. Make tag match highlighting on non html zone optional.
9. Fix cpu high consumption bug while document is cloned with smart highlighting and xml matched highlighting features activating.
10. Refine the Save/Open file directory settings (follow tab/last operation/user defined dir).
11. Add "Doc go to new instance" and "Doc open in new instance" features.
12. Move document to another instance of Notepad++ via drag and drop document tab.
13. Add new pluin notification NPPN_DOCACTIVATED and NPPN_LANGCHANGED.
14. Fix context menu incorrect setting crash bug.
15. Fix crash problem while typing Chinese character in ANSI CSS document under Chinese environment.
16. Fix a problem with Incremental search+UTF8 in win9x.
17. Fix the User defined language not working in Unicode version bug.
18. Fix bug with CPP lexer keyword list.
19. Fix auto-completion not woring for HTML, SQL and RC problem.
20. Fix html, sql and rc auto-completion bug.
21. Fix cancel to save file in Notepad++ can not stop system shutdown problem.
22. Fix bug with opening relative path files.
23. Fix bug with clearing read-only flag.
24. Fix wrap after save as bug.
25. Improve "reload from disk" behaviour.
26. Add option to only show the filename in the titlebar.
27. Add NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERLANGTYPE, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERENCODING, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERFORMAT messages to access buffer properties.
28. Remove all the comic sans font (finally :) ).
Included plugins (Unicode):
1. MIME Tools v1.5
2. NppExport v0.2.8
3. Doc Monitor v2.2
4. NppAutoIndent 1.2
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppAutoIndent 1.2
7. NppDocShare v0.1
Included plugins (ANSI):
1. TexFX v0.24a
2. NppExec v0.2 RC3.2
3. Spell Checker v1.3.1
4. MIME Tools v1.5
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppExport v0.2.8
7. Compare plugin v1.5.1
8. Light Explorer v1.5
9. Doc Monitor v2.2
10. NppAutoIndent 1.2
11. NppDocShare v0.1
Click for download and detail information
18 August 2008 07:04
SyncToy helps you copy, move, rename, and delete files between folders and computers quickly and easily.
- Dynamic Drive Letter Assignment: Drive letter reassignment will now be detected and updated in the folder pair definition.
- True Folder Sync: Folder creates, renames and deletes are now synchronized for all SyncToy actions.
- Exclusion Filtering Based on Name: File exclusion based on name with exact or fuzzy matching.
- Filtering Based on File Attributes: The ability to exclude files
based on one or more file attributes (Read-Only, System, Hidden).
- Unattended Folder Pair Execution: Addressed issues related to running scheduled folder pairs while logged off.
- Folder Pairs With Shared Endpoints: Ability for folder pairs
associated with the same or different instances of SyncToy to share
- Command line enhancements: Added the ability to manage folder pairs via the command line interface.
- Re-Architect Sync Engine: The SyncToy engine has been rearchitected
to provide scalability and the ability to add significant enhancements
in future releases.
- Sync engine is also more robust insomuch that many single, file
level errors are skipped without affecting the entire sync operation.
- Sync Encrypted Files: Sync of Encrypted files works when local
folder and files are encrypted, which addresses the common scenario
involving sync between local, encrypted laptop PC folder and remote,
unencrypted desktop PC folder.
- 64-Bit Support: SyncToy now has a native 64-bit build (x64 only) for 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Folder pair rename
- Sub-folder Exclusion Enhancements: Descendents created under
excluded sub-folders are automatically excluded. Usability improvements
for the sub-folder exclusion dialog.
- Folder Pair Metadata Moved: Folder pair metadata removed from
MyDocuments to resolve any issues with server-based folder pair
- Setup Improvements: Integrated setup with single self-extracting
archive file and no extra downloads if you already have .NET Framework
2.0 installed. Enabled silent install for the SyncToy Installer file
(see readme.txt file for more information). Removed combine and
- Removed combine and subscribe actions.