25 June 2010 06:42
RockPlayer first public BETA release
Support Android OS : 1.6 - 2.2
Support Media format : avi mkv rmvb flv mp4 3gp wmv mov asf divx xvid h264 rv40
CPU Requirement: ARMV6 、ARMV7 .device must support VFP (NOT Support: HTC G1 G2 G3 )
Must uninstall the old version before install if any. And this public beta will expire at July-15-2010.
Download link :
Rock player added to Android Market. You can install from Market.
New web site : http://www.anplayer.com/index_en.html
16 October 2009 04:03
AVG Anti-Virus 9.0 and Free Editon is available.
Essential protection that won’t get in your way
If you use your computer every day, you need protection that’s always there, constantly keeping you safe. With AVG Anti-Virus, you get hassle-free protection against today’s most sophisticated threats, online and offline. AVG Anti-Virus includes our unique LinkScanner® to prevent you from accidentally visiting harmful sites.
It’s faster, smarter security that won’t slow you down.
Enjoy consistently high speed scanning performance with our NEW enhanced virus scanner
Surf, and search with confidence, with LinkScanner® checking web pages at the only time that matters – right before you click that link
Download AVG Anti-Virus Free 9.0 Edition for Windows
28 October 2008 18:04
New Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 CTP released with about same times new .NET logos.
Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0 mark the next
generation of developer tools from Microsoft. Designed to address the
latest needs of developers, Visual Studio delivers key innovations in
the following pillars:
Democratizing Application Lifecycle Management
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) crosses many roles within an
organization and traditionally not every one of the roles has been an
equal player in the process. Visual Studio Team System 2010 continues
to build the platform for functional equality and shared commitment
across an organization’s ALM process.
Enabling emerging trends
Every year the industry develops new technologies and new trends. With
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft delivers tooling
and framework support for the latest innovations in application
architecture, development and deployment.
Inspiring developer delight
Ever since the first release of Visual Studio, Microsoft has set the
bar for developer productivity and flexibility. Visual Studio 2010
continues to deliver on the core developer experience by significantly
improving upon it for roles involved with the software development
process. .NET Framework 4.0 contains numerous improvements that make it
easier to develop powerful and compelling applications.
Riding the next generation platform wave
Microsoft continues to invest in the market leading operating system,
productivity application and server platforms to deliver increased
customer value in these offerings. With Visual Studio 2010 and .NET
Framework 4.0 customers will have the tooling support and the platform
support needed to create amazing solutions around these technologies.
Click for download Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0 CTP VHD Image
Click for more information about Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0
27 October 2008 05:31
Notepad++ v5.1 fixed bugs and added features (from v5.0.3) :
1. Make Notepad++ Unicode-compliant application(Unicode path supported).
2. Fix crash issue due to the incoherent modification/creation date.
3. Enhance Find in files feature : launch in thread, stop as wish.
4. Add find/replace dialog memorize capacity.
5. Fix "find in all opened files" and "find in files" unicode text search bug.
6. Fix "replace" and "replace all" bug.
7. Fix tag match highlighting mismatched bug.
8. Make tag match highlighting on non html zone optional.
9. Fix cpu high consumption bug while document is cloned with smart highlighting and xml matched highlighting features activating.
10. Refine the Save/Open file directory settings (follow tab/last operation/user defined dir).
11. Add "Doc go to new instance" and "Doc open in new instance" features.
12. Move document to another instance of Notepad++ via drag and drop document tab.
13. Add new pluin notification NPPN_DOCACTIVATED and NPPN_LANGCHANGED.
14. Fix context menu incorrect setting crash bug.
15. Fix crash problem while typing Chinese character in ANSI CSS document under Chinese environment.
16. Fix a problem with Incremental search+UTF8 in win9x.
17. Fix the User defined language not working in Unicode version bug.
18. Fix bug with CPP lexer keyword list.
19. Fix auto-completion not woring for HTML, SQL and RC problem.
20. Fix html, sql and rc auto-completion bug.
21. Fix cancel to save file in Notepad++ can not stop system shutdown problem.
22. Fix bug with opening relative path files.
23. Fix bug with clearing read-only flag.
24. Fix wrap after save as bug.
25. Improve "reload from disk" behaviour.
26. Add option to only show the filename in the titlebar.
27. Add NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERLANGTYPE, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERENCODING, NPPM_[G/S]ET_BUFFERFORMAT messages to access buffer properties.
28. Remove all the comic sans font (finally :) ).
Included plugins (Unicode):
1. MIME Tools v1.5
2. NppExport v0.2.8
3. Doc Monitor v2.2
4. NppAutoIndent 1.2
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppAutoIndent 1.2
7. NppDocShare v0.1
Included plugins (ANSI):
1. TexFX v0.24a
2. NppExec v0.2 RC3.2
3. Spell Checker v1.3.1
4. MIME Tools v1.5
5. FTP_synchronize v0.9.6
6. NppExport v0.2.8
7. Compare plugin v1.5.1
8. Light Explorer v1.5
9. Doc Monitor v2.2
10. NppAutoIndent 1.2
11. NppDocShare v0.1
Click for download and detail information
18 August 2008 07:04
SyncToy helps you copy, move, rename, and delete files between folders and computers quickly and easily.
- Dynamic Drive Letter Assignment: Drive letter reassignment will now be detected and updated in the folder pair definition.
- True Folder Sync: Folder creates, renames and deletes are now synchronized for all SyncToy actions.
- Exclusion Filtering Based on Name: File exclusion based on name with exact or fuzzy matching.
- Filtering Based on File Attributes: The ability to exclude files
based on one or more file attributes (Read-Only, System, Hidden).
- Unattended Folder Pair Execution: Addressed issues related to running scheduled folder pairs while logged off.
- Folder Pairs With Shared Endpoints: Ability for folder pairs
associated with the same or different instances of SyncToy to share
- Command line enhancements: Added the ability to manage folder pairs via the command line interface.
- Re-Architect Sync Engine: The SyncToy engine has been rearchitected
to provide scalability and the ability to add significant enhancements
in future releases.
- Sync engine is also more robust insomuch that many single, file
level errors are skipped without affecting the entire sync operation.
- Sync Encrypted Files: Sync of Encrypted files works when local
folder and files are encrypted, which addresses the common scenario
involving sync between local, encrypted laptop PC folder and remote,
unencrypted desktop PC folder.
- 64-Bit Support: SyncToy now has a native 64-bit build (x64 only) for 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Folder pair rename
- Sub-folder Exclusion Enhancements: Descendents created under
excluded sub-folders are automatically excluded. Usability improvements
for the sub-folder exclusion dialog.
- Folder Pair Metadata Moved: Folder pair metadata removed from
MyDocuments to resolve any issues with server-based folder pair
- Setup Improvements: Integrated setup with single self-extracting
archive file and no extra downloads if you already have .NET Framework
2.0 installed. Enabled silent install for the SyncToy Installer file
(see readme.txt file for more information). Removed combine and
- Removed combine and subscribe actions.
9 July 2008 02:20
The long-awaited final release of SubSonic 2.1, featuring:
- SqlQuery, next-generation querying engine
- SubStage, a visual configuration management and code generation tool
- Programmatic migrations between database versions
- Greatly improved documentation across the entire code base
- Improvements in performance and stability
- ...and a massive collection of bug fixes and assorted goodies
29 June 2008 14:39
New version of the Pardus project, Pardus 2008,
improved by the latest technologies and up-to-date applications, has
been released. As always, Pardus 2008, is being freely distributed
under the terms of GNU General Public License (GPL). In compliance with
the main goals of the Pardus project, Pardus 2008 has lots of new
features for ease of installation and use, both at the infrastructure
and interface level. In addition Pardus 2008 provides enhanced hardware
support, stable and reliable Linux infrastructure and numeruous
applications on a single CD. You will go through a brand new experience
of freedom, using Pardus 2008
You may have a look at Release Notes to see what's new in Pardus 2008, and you may download Pardus 2008 from the Download page.
We wish you days in freedom, using Pardus 2008...
24 June 2008 20:33
What's New in TortoiseSVN 1.5
- Merge Tracking
- Sparse checkouts
- Cyrus SASL support for svnserve
- Changelist support
- Log message caching
- Repository browser
- Revision graph
- Client side hook scripts
if a Subversion 1.5 client encounters a pre-1.5
working copy, it will automatically
upgrade the working copy
format as soon as it touches it, making it unreadable by older
Subversion clients. If you are using several versions of Subversion
on your machine, you need to be careful about which version you use in
which working copy, to avoid accidentally upgrading the working copy
format. This "auto upgrade" feature, however, does not
with the new repository format.
Download TortoiseSVN 1.5
For more information
24 June 2008 20:32
What's New in Subversion 1.5
- Merge tracking (foundational)
- Sparse checkouts (via new --depth option)
- Interactive conflict resolution
- Changelist support
- Relative URLs, peg revisions in svn:externals
- Cyrus SASL support for ra_svn and svnserve
- Improved support for large deployments on FSFS, via sharding
- Improved FSFS optimizability, via immutable file isolation
- WebDAV transparent write-through proxy
- Improvements to copy and move
- Speed improvements, cancellation response improvements
- Easier to try experimental ra_serf DAV access module
- API changes, improvements, and much language bindings work
- More than 150 new bug fixes, enhancements
Working Copy and Repository Format Changes
The working copy format has been upgraded. This means that 1.4 and older Subversion clients will not be able to work with working copies produced by Subversion 1.5. Working copies are upgraded automatically.
Similarly, the repository format has changed, meaning that 1.4 and older versions of Subversion tools that normally access a repository directly (e.g. svnserve, mod_dav_svn, svnadmin) won't be able to read a repository created by Subversion 1.5. But, repositories are not upgraded automatically.
Working Copy Upgrades
WARNING: if a Subversion 1.5 client encounters a pre-1.5 working copy, it will automatically upgrade the working copy format as soon as it touches it, making it unreadable by older Subversion clients. If you are using several versions of Subversion on your machine, be careful about which version you use in which working copy, to avoid accidentally upgrading a working copy. (But note that this "auto upgrade" behavior does not occur with the repositories, only working copies.)
If you accidentally upgrade a 1.4 working copy to 1.5, and wish to downgrade back to 1.4, use the change-svn-wc-format.py script. See this FAQ entry for details, and run the script with the --help option for usage instructions.
The Subversion 1.5 server works with 1.4 and older repositories, and it will not upgrade such repositories to 1.5 unless specifically requested to via the svnadmin upgrade command. This means that some of the new 1.5 features will not become available simply by upgrading your server: you will also have to upgrade your repositories. (We decided not to auto-upgrade repositories because we didn't want 1.5 to silently make repositories unusable by 1.4 — that step should be a conscious decision on the part of the repository admin.)
After running svnadmin upgrade, you may wish to also run the svn-populate-node-origins-index program on the repository. Subversion 1.5 maintains a node-origins index for each repository, and builds the index lazily as the information is needed. But for old repositories with lots of revisions, it's better to create the index in one step, using the aforementioned tool, than to have live queries be slower until the index has built itself. See issue #3024 for details.
Download Subversion 1.5
For detail information